B2C Lubricants Manager job at Vivo Energy
B2C Lubricants Manager]
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Developing and meeting sales targets as well as other KPIs agreed with Vivo Energy
• Develops and implements the relevant strategies to meet the company’s set business objectives.
• Drive the development of local competence in the B2C lubricant team.
• Achieve targets on sales volumes, commercial contribution, integrated contribution, direct costs and working capital in line with the plan.
• Strengthen and grow the Shell Brand equity in the Country.
• Ensure that Shell products are the preferred choice in the market.
• Grow market share by supporting the design and implementation of suitable sales and marketing strategies.
• Identify and deliver opportunities for business growth.
• Cultivate and leverage opportunities for growth within existing network of Customers, Distributors and Trade partners.
• Develop and maintain long term commercial relationships with key accounts and distributors.
• Contribute to the development and Implement channel management and marketing strategies.
• A strong commercial professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Management or Marketing with at least 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
• Strong experience in route to market concept
• Strong experience in indirect/B2C sales channel and distributorship
• Strong understanding of pricing management
• Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical, operational, and business issues/challenges.
• Understanding of consumer insight and market dynamics
• Good communicator, both written and oral.
• Experience in leading and managing teams.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree