Assistant Security Manager – Operations at Unilever
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Assistant Security Manager, Operations is responsible for coordination on Company Security operations to ensure protection of company assets in a timely and cost-effective manner. The employee will also be involved in intelligence gathering for timely advise to Business on potential security risks and threats along with commensurate mitigation measures.
- Provide tactical Operational co-ordination, management, supervision, on effective security management systems and solutions within the Estates and Factories
- Implement a loss prevention program through constant collaboration between business controls and security controls so that internal loss threats are effectively mitigated.
- Ensure security working tools – (Vehicles, Radios, Alarms etc) are in good condition and proactive servicing is reported on time
- Provide operational leadership to the Security Operation Room that is geared for both monitoring security processes, travel security and loss prevention Programs.
- Provide Security training, induction, and briefings for staff/visitors on in country security issues on arrival and on the security situation in the country.
- Consult with and develop relationships with various Law Enforcement & Emergency Services in the event of a security incident/emergency (i.e., fire, medical, mechanical breakdown and immediate response to incidents
- Implement periodic Asset security risk review as well as audit compliance checks on of 3rd Party Security contractors and Ekaterra security staff to detect and remedy any breaches as well as non-performance.
- Responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation, initial notification reports and support of Business Integrity investigations
- Ensure availability of highly trained security personnel to implement crisis response and Business contingency plans effectively.
- Support Security Managers office in driving Group ; Regional Security standards of Security processes, technologies, and standards across all Site
- Security threat assessment and risk mitigation in a complex industrial environment
- Security Technology design, deployment , evaluation and maintenance
- Advanced incident analytical skills to support data driven decision making
- Basic safety hazard risk assessment
- Working knowledge of Incident Management and Business Continuity planning
- Proficiency in Business Presentation and Concise communications
- Proficiency in Third Party Security Performance management and delivery skills
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in disciplined forces
- At least five-years Security experience within Multinational Company or equivalent 3P Security company
- Five years’ experience providing security input in Investigation and Security audits
- Three years’ experience on hands on implementation of security technology systems with Command Centres
- Sound understanding of principles in the protection of company information, including Information asserts and measures required to achieve this
- Sound understanding of basic principles of investigation
- No Criminal Record
- Middle management Leadership in the Organization
- 3P Security Service Providers
- Police & other security agencies
- Government Agencies and regulatory authorities
- Security technology including CCTV, Alarms and Digital Access
Should meet expectations of the ekaterra Choice Values relevant to this work level.
Priority behaviors are outlined below.
- Connectivity to stakeholders
- Impactful delivery
- Enterprising spirit
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.