Duties and responsibilities
- To provide general nursing care to all patients
- To provide medications and injections as prescribed by the doctors
- To provide frequent patient evaluations including monitoring vital signs and perform
- To assist on essential procedures;
- To assist doctors during treatment;
- To perform any other duties relevant to the scope of work that may be assigned.
Qualification and experience:
Holder of Certificate/Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions and registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council.
Desired: High level of integrity (to be tested). Applicants living in Goba Dar es salaam are highly encouraged to apply.
Experience: Not necessary but experience in private hospital/clinic will be added advantage.
Please send your CV, Cover Letter and other testimonies to email@example.com on or before 10th January 2023.