OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
At Exim Bank, we see art design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We’re looking for a talented art designer who can take concepts and ideas and create visual representations, in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, the art designer should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing and be able to find the right style and layout for every project.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software programs to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from managers to ensure that designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately.
- Work independently as well as cooperatively within the marketing team to meet deadlines, stay within budget, and schedule project implementation based on workload.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, collaterals, signage, internal communications, newsletters, promotional and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND QUALITIES
- Five or more years of professional experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems
- Photography and Videography experience and proficiency with editing software
Please send your application to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 January 2023