Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievement and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customer’s expectation in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanian to fill the positions mentioned below;
Position: Aircraft Technician II – Upholsters (3 Posts)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized institutions.
- Vocational Certificate Level III Fitter Mechanics majoring in Upholstery manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- The candidate shall be required to attend a special course on sewing upholstery for aircraft cabins.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sew upholstery (fabric and leather) onto new aircraft seat covers, carpets, car-tens, etc., according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Carry out upholstery repairs.
- Carry out removal and installation of aircraft seats, seat covers, carpets and other cabin upholstery.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five(5)years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs Name and address of at least two reputable referees; Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers; Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number. Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for this post as follows:
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 January 2023.