Position: Accountant II
Reports to the Bursar of the College
- Preparing and balancing various subsidiary ledgers.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Summarizing monthly accounting transactions for posting into general ledger
- Processing payment and receipt transactions
- Verifying balance in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
- Carrying out regular investigations of accounts
- Verifying JUCo’s income from source to bank and satisfies self that expenditure is properly incurred according to approved policy and efficiently charged to relevant Head’s
- Checking that inventory of furniture, equipment and other movable assert is maintained accordingly.
- Assisting in audit assignments
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance or Commerce with CPA (T) from recognized Institution with at least three years working experience in accounting.
Send your application consisting of a cover letter in the SUBJECT email, CV in English and Copies of Academic Certificates and transcripts through the following address not later than 16th May 2022. You are encouraged to send your application electronically through the given email.
Deputy Principal for Finance and Administration,
Jordan University College,
P O. Box 1878,