Accountant Cum Office Administrator at Theodore Attorneys
Accountant Cum Office Administrator
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 03 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Monday, April 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
Theodore Attorneys is recruiting 1 Accountant Cum Office Administrator. The role is temporary (3-4 months).
1. Make sure staff adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines in carrying out their daily tasks
2. Ensure a safe working environment for staff and other stakeholders visiting the company premises
3. Taxes and Licenses Compliance: The holder of this role is expected to file for taxes, tax estimates, process payments of taxes and licenses
4. Payroll and Benefits Management: be on top of preparing payroll schedules, disbursement of salaries
5. Accounts Payable Management: Make sure received invoices are processed and paid within the agreed period
6. Accounts Receivable: Bill clients and follow up on settlement of the invoices and perform necessary transactions such as credit notes when necessary
7. Cash Flow Management: Ensure management of cash coming in and going out of the business in such that there are no operational hick-ups resulting from not forecasting cash flow
8. Reporting: The role requires Financial, Management, activity reporting as it will be communicated
9. Cash Management: Performance of bank reconciliation, managing petty cash and making sure expenses have been retired
10. Filing: Make sure transactions have sufficient supporting documents that can easily be accessed and tracked
11. Timely and accurate reporting of transactions.
12. Make sure the office runs smoothly by making sure all utilities are available.
• At least 2 years experience in similar role
• At least an advanced Diploma in accounting
• Excel and Microsoft Word savvy
• Good command of written and spoken English
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All CV’s should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 3rd April, 2023 at 1700.