8 Cane Loader Operators at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
8 Cane Loader Operators
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job Descriptions and responsibilities:
• Operate Cane loader to Load windrowed sugarcane into the cane trailer as per laid down standard;
• Perform Machinery maintenance such as blowing, cleaning and washing on regular basis;
• Perform daily pre start checking such as checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation;
• Fix minor repairs in field such as loose bolts etc;
• Fill machinery log sheets accurately; and
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and working experiences:
Certificate of driving from recognized institute and driving license class G. Machinery Training certificate will be an added advantage.Should have at least three (3) years’ experience in operation of cane loader.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.