5 Secretary Office Drivers/ Private Secretaries Grade II at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
5 Secretary Office Drivers/ Private Secretaries Grade II
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Secretary Office Driver/ Private Secretary Grade II – 5 Positions
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• He must have graduated from the Fourth Form with a Diploma in Mathematics or have an NTA Level 6 Certificate in Mathematics. In addition, they must have passed the Kiswahili and English Abbreviation course 80 words per minute and obtain office computer programs such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, E-mail and Publisher from any University recognized by the Government.
• Printing letters, information and common and confidential documents; ii. Receiving guests and interviewing them about their problems, and directing them to areas
• Where they can be dealt with;
• Keeping information and records of events, appointments, visitors, dates of meetings, trips of your Principal and schedule of other tasks Your Principal and schedule of other tasks;
• Searching for files and documents needed in the implementation of job duties;
• Receiving files and distributing them to the concerned officials in the relevant department/division/section; vii. To collect, maintain and return the files and documents in the relevant sections; viii. Organizing extracts and making preparations for various sessions;
• Preparing a list of requirements for office equipment;
• Perform other tasks assigned to him by his head of work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023