5 Relationship Officers – Micro
Maendeleo Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Relationship Officer – Micro will be responsible for selling of bank products, recruiting customers, processing loans applications and managing loan portfolio while maintaining the good and quality customer service.
1. To ensure high quality standards of the banks’ lending businesses is always attained.
2. Continuously promote the range of products offered by the Bank, especially the loan products through direct marketing (e.g. information session, direct contact to potential clients).
3. Present and discuss the credit proposals with the Supervisor Relationship Management.
4. Follow up on overdue loans and ensure recovery is done within the prescribed period.
5. Prepare credit proposals of loan applications for necessary approval processes.
6. Ensure that the collateral is formalized if necessary in cooperation with Legal unit and Credit Administrator.
7. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 1 year experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
This position carries a competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent through E-mail email@example.com ; Subject of the e-mail SHOULD be title of the position applied for.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 January 2022 or before 17.00 hours,
No scan copies of certificates are required at this point.