5 Nursery School Teachers
Expert Consultancy Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Within Tanzania , Arusha, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, March 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job purpose is to prepare small children by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. A nursery teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor pupils’ learning and conduct regular assessments (using Competence-Based assessment) to identify weakness in learning, determine the nature of support required and plan for remedial actions.
• Supervise pupils’ learning activities/actions by maintaining accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development, Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and aids and Prepare appropriate students reports including monthly reports, terminal reports, annual progress reports and records for the transfer of pupils when requested
• Maintain good order and discipline among the pupils and safeguarding their safety bearing in mind that safety is a responsibility of everyone (taking reasonable care of self and others and complying with the Schools pupils’ safeguarding policy and learning capability policy and other related frameworks
• Support the Head Teacher and the School administration at large in promoting the ethos/tenets of the school by being part of the whole school development team, actively involved in decision making and ensuring the school policies and guidelines are reflected in daily practice
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with children and parents
• Collaborate with other educators
• Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
• Enjoy being around young children
• An interest in child development
• Imagination and creativity
• Patience and enthusiasm
• A caring and kind nature
• Willingness to be part of a team
Academic Qualifications and working experience
• 2 years’ experience in teaching pre-school/nursery levels
• Excellent communication and instructional skills.
• Certificate/Diploma / in early childhood Education
• Montessori / teaching experience is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are invited to share Cover letter, CV and Academic Certificates no later than 31st March, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT MUST READY “APPLICATION FOR NURSERY SCHOOL TEACHER”. Email with no above Subject will not be considered.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.