5 Memory Assistants Grade II at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
5 Memory Assistants Grade II
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Uganda , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Memory Assistant Grade II – Position 5
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• Have a diploma of (NTA Level 6) in the field of records, with computer skills from a college recognized by the Government
• To list incoming correspondence registers in the register (incoming correspondence register);
• List the letters that come from outside the Institute (outgoing correspondence register)
• Distribute the files to the organizers (action officers)
• Receive the files that return to the registers from the executives
• Finding records/documents/files required by executives;
• To return files to the grid/filing cabinets (racks/filing cabinets) or other places where they are stored.
• To monitor the circulation of files within the Institute (file tracking)
• To do other tasks that will be assigned by his Head of work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
• Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant. iii. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023