5 Engineers Grade II (Vehicle Electrical)
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Engineer Grade II (Vehicle Electrical) – 5 POSITIONS
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• He must have graduated from the sixth form and qualified for a two-year technical training in the field of Automotive/Mechanical Electrical Engineering from a college recognized by the Government, or
• He must have graduated from the fourth form and qualified for a three-year course in the field of electrical engineering Automotive/Mechanical Electrical from a college recognized by the Government, or
• Have a fourth-grade education and Trade Test I Level (Trade Test I) or “Level III” or “Certificate Three” in the technical field Automotive/Mechanical Electrical from a Government recognized college or
• He should have a fourth form education and a Standard Diploma in the field of Electrical Engineering
• Cars/Mechanical from a college recognized by the Government
• Be capable and experienced in using machines for the diagnosis of car diseases in the area of car electricity
• Investigating and identifying problems with electrical and electronic systems in cars/machines and solving them.
• To carry out maintenance of electrical/electronic devices on cars/machines
• Investigating, identifying, preparing costs and fixing electrical problems in cars using diagnostic machines in the electrical area of cars
• Ensuring the safety of employees and property during all operations
• Storing and taking care of the equipment he works with.
• To ensure the equipment of the garage and its environment is clean at all times. vii. To do the work assigned to him by his Head of work.
Work Hours: 8 24 Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023