5 Engineers Class II (Mechanical/Vehicles)
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Engineer Class II (Mechanical/Vehicles) – 5 Positions
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
1. He/she has graduated from the sixth form and qualified for a two-year technical training in the field of Automotive/Mechanical engineering from a college recognized by the Government, or
2. He must have graduated from four and completed a three-year course in the field of Automotive/Mechanical engineering from a college recognized by the Government, or He must have education in form four and a Certificate of Technical Tests Stage I (Trade Test I) or “Level III” or “Certificate Three” in the field of Automotive/Mechanical engineering from a college recognized by the Government or
3. He should have a fourth-grade education and an Ordinary Diploma in the technical field
Vehicles/Mechanical from a College recognized by the Government
1. Have the ability and experience to use machines for the diagnosis of car diseases in the car area
• Doing minor and major repairs of vehicles and machinery.
• Investigate, determine, and prepare costs and repair vehicle and mechanical problems
• Ensuring the safety of employees and property during all operations
• Storing and maintaining the equipment he works with.
• Ensuring the garage equipment and its surroundings are clean at all times.
• To do the work that will be assigned by his Head of work.
Work Hours: 8 24 Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023