5 Engineers Class II (Electrical) job at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
5 Engineers Class II (Electrical
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
3. Engineer Class II (Electrical) – 5 Positions
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
1. He/she has graduated from the sixth form and qualified for a two-year technical training in the field of electrical engineering from a college recognized by the Government, or
2. He must have graduated from four and completed a three-year course in the field of electrical engineering from a college recognized by the Government, or he must have education in form four and a Trade Test Certificate Level I (Trade Test I) or “Level III” or “Certificate Three” in the field of electrical engineering from a college recognized by the Government or
3. He should have a fourth form education and an Ordinary Diploma in the field of Electrical Engineering from a college recognized by the Government
4. Be able and experienced in using electrical troubleshooting machines
• Carrying out maintenance of electrical equipment ii. Carrying out electrical testing in accordance with the instructions of the Engineer iii. Carrying out the design of small electrical projects
• Investigating, determining, preparing costs and fixing problems of electrical systems using machines for diagnosing electrical problems
• To ensure the safety of employees and property during all working hours vi. To store and take care of the equipment he works on.
• To do the work assigned to him by his Head of work
Work Hours: 8 24 Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023