5 Divers at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Divers – 5 Positions
(a) Qualifications of the Applicant:
• Have a Fourth Form Education
• He should have studied the Diving/Rescue course “Diver PADI” and work experience of not less than two (2) years
• He should have completed a six-month training in Life Saving and Swimming Courses (the following Mandatory Courses “Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities, Personal Survival Techniques “) from a College recognized by the Government.
• Diving, inspecting and regularly cleaning the operating systems of ferries (Pump Jet/Propeller) in the water so that they can work as required to prevent damage; ii. Assisting in rescue activities (when there is an accident or property is submerged in water);
• Ensuring that garbage that occurs near the ferry areas and ferry routes is removed to prevent damage to the ferry’s operating systems;
• Inspecting and investigating the shape of the ferry under water and the “Hull bottom area and compartments” of the ferry tanks are checked regularly if they are leaking and all deficiencies are reported for repair;
• To do other work assigned by his Head of Work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
• Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant. iii. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023