5 Assistant Supply Officer
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Assistant Supply Officer – Position 5
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• Employed with a Diploma in Procurement/Supply or a business established in Procurement and Supply, from a College recognized by the Government, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board in the country (PSPTB)
• Must be registered with PSPTB as Procurement and Supplies Technician” or “Procurement and Supplies Full Technician” iii. Must have computer skills.
• Maintaining and organizing the equipment in the warehouse in a clean and safe condition.
• To receive the equipment purchased from the bidders.
• To receive equipment that has been used but needs to be taken care of before being disposed of in accordance with existing laws, regulations and procedures.
• Opening and maintaining a “Bin Card” for each device in the warehouse.
• To open a ledger (Ledger) that will keep a record of the equipment that enters, is maintained and leaves the warehouse.
• Providing equipment to customers and users in accordance with existing procedures.
• To do other tasks in his field that will be assigned by his superior.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023