5 Assistant Architects (Mechanical/ Automobile)
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Assistant Architect (Mechanical/ Automobile) – 5 Positions
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• He should have a fourth form education in science subjects and have completed one year studies in the field of Automotive/Mechanical engineering from technical colleges recognized by the Government. or
• He should have a fourth form education with a Level II technical test certificate or “Level II” or “Certificate Two” from a technical college recognized by the Government in the field of Cars/Mechanics.
• Have the ability and experience to use machines for the diagnosis of car diseases in the car area
• To carry out minor and major repairs of vehicles and machinery.
• To ensure the safety of employees and property during all working hours iii. To store and take care of the equipment he works with.
• Ensuring the garage equipment and its surroundings are clean at all times.
• To investigate, identify and fix vehicle problems
vi. To do the work that will be assigned by his Head of work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023