5 Account Assistant Grade I at The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
5 Account Assistant Grade I
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA) is a Public Institution established by the Government Agency Act Chapter 245. Its main responsibilities are to provide Vehicle and Mechanical Maintenance Services, Electrical Services including repairing Road Lights, Repairing Refrigerators, Air Conditioners and Repairing IT Systems and Electronic Equipment, providing Ferry Services and Consulting Services.
The Chief Executive of the Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA), in order to ensure that the duties of the Agency are carried out, announces temporary job vacancies as follows:
Account Assistant Grade I – Position 5
(a) Qualifications of the applicant:
• Have a Diploma in Accounting from a college recognized by the Government.
• Have an ATEC II Certificate issued by NBAA or other equivalent qualifications recognized by NBAA.
• To keep a book Keep money Keep regular use and progress.
• Keeping documents of payment documents.
• Entering income and expenses in the financial books.
• To write various information of money received.
• To do other tasks in his field that he will be assigned by his superior
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Tanzania.
2. Letters of application should be attached with copies of the relevant certificates as well as a copy of the birth certificate, two small photos (passport size) of the applicant and personal information (curriculum vitae) of the applicant.
3. Applicants who will have the required qualifications will be called for an interview.
Letters of application should be sent to:
Tanzania Technical and Electrical Agency (TEMESA),
SLP 1075, DODOMA.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT WAS ISSUED ON 13 MARCH 2023
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 26, 2023