Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 20 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Supervisor Refinery – 4 Posts: He/She will be reporting to (Reports to Manufacturing Chemist.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating and supervising all the operation connected with refined sugar making from raw sugar;
• Ensuring correct maintenance of all records;
• Ensuring the refinery operating parameters are within the specified ranges;
• Conduct visual inspection of refinery plant for checking leaks, spillage and overflow;
• Supervising good housekeeping, safety and health at work place;
• Ensure that operators are sending samples to Laboratory for analysis;
• Ensure visual management boards are updated accordingly;
• Participate in troubleshooting and solving technical problems;
• Supervises both operation and maintenance activities;
• Monitors safety of people and machines;
• Perform an emergency equipment shutdown per safety permits; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Possession of Form IV Certificate with three (3) years’ experience in related field. Knowledge in Sugar refinery will be added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.