4 Stock Controllers
ISW Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Stock Controller Reporting (4) to Financial Controller.
We are looking for a highly capable stock controller to manage our stock inventory, analyzing supply chain data to ensure stock availability, placing purchase order, transferring stock and maintaining purchase and pricing reports.
Stock Controller Job Responsibilities will include the following;
• Responsible for physical verification, regular reconciliations and general monitoring of stock.
• Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and proceed.
• The stock controller is the custodian of daily stock record & balance bin card.
• Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to CEO, sales team, territory manager.
• Facilitate and participate in monthly and annual stock counts.
• Reconcile delivery note with purchase orders and actual invoice
• Support accurate and timely reporting through ensuring all stock data is updated correctly.
• Report on all stock movement and stock position daily, weekly and monthly.
• Manage, monitor, reconcile and account for stocks in order identify short shelf life with red flag.
• Use of Inventory management technique to advise timely ordering to supply chain team.
• Recording all goods received and keep control of GRN before issue of goods to customers.
• Ensure the regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters.
• Developing inventory control models that promote lower cost of sales shorter lead times and reduce stock levels.
• Carry out assessment of supply chain to identify risks and develop solutions useful in minimizing loses
• Placing orders to ensure requested products are delivered on time.
• Advise financial controller when instructed.
Candidate Qualification, Skills and Key Competencies.
• Graduate Bachelor degree or diploma in supply chain, material management, procurement and supplies, logistics and business administration.
• Proven experience in stock controller will be added competitive edge.
• Proficiency in inventory management software.
• In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
• Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
• Good understanding of inventory-related operational and control requirement.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Superb negotiation, collaboration and communication abilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their– CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the region of interest.
ISW Group Ltd,
Corporate Business Office,
Plot No.13-15 JBlock M, Kijitonyanra,
Baganroyo Road, Dar es Salaam,
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 January 2023.