4 Shift Supervisor-Packing
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 20 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Shift Supervisor-Packing – 4 Posts: He/She will be reporting to SupervisorClarification.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Control stock of packing material;
• Change bag weight setting as instructed;
• Inspects sugar prior to packing and return rejected sugar to production department;
• Observe the packing operations and inspects packing bags to verify conformance to specifications;
• Ensure all packing machines are operating efficiently
• Supervise the cleanness of dryer, bins, elevators, magnet and other equipment during change of production from brown to refine sugar;
• Cooperates on handing-over produced sugar to sugar godown supervisor;
• Oversees the development of standard operating procedures (SOP) for the packing operations.
• Ensure hygiene and correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE’s).
• Perform sugar and packing material reconciliation; and
• Performs any other lawful duties assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences
Possession of Form IV certificate with Two (2) years’ Experience in related field. Knowledge in Sugar Refinery will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.