4 Records Management Assistant
Tanzania Tobacco Board
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) was established through the Tanzania Tobacco Industry Act. No. 24/2011. Tanzania Tobacco Board is responsible for regulating and Coordinating activities necessary, advantages or proper for benefit of tobacco industry.
Tanzania Tobacco Board is inviting suitable and qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to TTB to apply for the following vacancies.
Records Management Assistant II (4 posts)
TTB Head Office TBGS 2
Director of Administration and Human Resource
Holder of Certificate in one of the following fields: Records Management, Archives
Management, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
Duties and responsibilities
• To maintain all records of files movements;
• To open new files and closes old ones in accordance with established systems and procedures;
• To ensure smooth movement of files between the registries and operating officers;
• To ensure that all urgent correspondences are dealt with immediately or on the indicated dates;
• To ensure that all outgoing correspondences are correctly addressed, referenced, signed and delivered in time;
• To ensure that all incoming official mail is correctly opened, sorted out, filed, cross- referenced and directed/ marked to the right operating member of staff;
• To ensure safe custody of file and other documents and that the registry is only accessible by authorized persons; and
• To perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Any interested Public Servants may apply and the application must fulfill the following:-
• Submit application letter with detailed curriculum Vitae indicating names, telephone number an email address.
• Submit Certified copies of certificates
• Submit one Passport size photo and contracts of three referees.
• Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Transfer is not a promotion, therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding and must state their check numbers.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
• The Authority will cover the transfer costs for those applicants who will be successful to the transfer process to TTB.
• The applicant who will submit his/her application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document, preferably in PDF format, and .
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover all the costs will be incurred in the process of acquiring the position applied for.
• Interested applicants should make sure their application reach to us by 6th April, 2023 through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . or to the following address
Tanzania Tobacco Board,
5 Kihonda Maghorofani – Bima Road,
P.O. Box 227,
N:B For any enquires please contact Mobile phone No: 0788127575