4 Pan In charge at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Pan In charge
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Pan In charge – 4 Posts: He/she will be reporting to Manufacturing Chemist
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Perform pan boiling cycle;
• Guide on preparation on slurry;
• Making sure pan floor production chemicals stock are maintained;
• Records strike on station log sheet;
• Checking on the syrup brix;
• Check the quality of seed crystal size using microscope and save in the computer;
• Verify the quality of massecuites before discharge;
• Control molasses and refinery condition tanks;
• Checks the pan leaks at least twice a year;
• Obtain samples of solution using proof stick and observe grain size under microscope to determine when crystals have grown to the specific size; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Holder of Form IV certificate coupled with Six (6) years’ working experience in a relevant field. Possession of National Sugar Institute (NSI) Certificate will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.