4 Medical Specialists II
Benjamin Mkapa Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Duties and responsibilities
• Attending emergency medical duties.
• Carrying out ward rounds
• Performing surgical duties.
• Performing clinical duties in both private and public outpatient clinics.
• Carrying out researches in their respective medical fields.
• Participating fully in morning clinical sessions, patients’ presentation and clubs.
• Participating in Medical Board.
• Participating in outreach programs.
• Participating in preparation of budget of Medical Directorate.
• Initiating, Creating and planning strategies to improve his/her professional services.
• Preparing Continuing Education Programs for Medical Personnel.
• Providing Medical legal advice.
• Carrying out administrative duties in his respective working area.
• Ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and BMH business process.
• Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her superior.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of Master of Medicine Degree (M.Med) in one of the following medical fields (Cardiology, Pediatrics, Radiology, Emergence Medicine and Hematology) from a recognized institutions who is registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika. He/ She must be a holder of a Doctor of Medicine Degree as well.