4 Haulage Foremen
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
• Allocate cane transport fleet to meet factory mill requirement;
• Supervises loading and transport of cane;
• Prepares duty roaster of transport fleet team;
• Control in field traffic of cane transport fleet during operation;
• Prepares reports on cane haulage;
• Maintain discipline to the haulage team by ensuring company codes of conducts are strictly followed;
• Controls productivity and fuel usage in all haulage tractors and loaders;
• Provide infield training and coaching to subordinates;
• Follow up on maintenance schedule for all haulage machines; and
• Performs any other lawful duties assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and experiences:
• Diploma in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering/Mechanization/ or equivalent qualifications. Should have at least two (2) years’ experience in logistic/transport activities
• Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.