30 Writer Office Drivers II job at MDAs & LGAs
30 Writer Office Driver II]
MDAs & LGAs
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
1. Printing letters, information and standard documents.
2. Helping to receive visitors and interview their problems, and direct them to places where they can be dealt with.
3. Helping to maintain information/memoirs of events, appointments, guests, dates of meetings, trips of his Head and the schedule of other scheduled tasks when needed.
4. Helping to find and provide his Head with discussions, documents or anything needed in work activities in the office.
5. Help convey the instructions of his Head of work to his assistants and also inform him about any information he has been given by those assistants.
6. Helping to receive files, distribute them to the Officers in the area where he is, and collect them, take care of them and return them to the relevant areas.
7. To carry out any tasks assigned to him by his supervisor
Qualification and experience
• Recruiting graduates of form IV/VI who attended the Uhajili Training and passed the exam and obtained the certificate of Diploma (Diploma) NTA LEVEL 6. They must have passed the Kiswahili and English Abbreviation lesson 80 words per minute and they must have received computer training in the programs of Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail and Publisher.