3 Tracker Officers
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Tabora , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
2. Preparing, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
3. Updating and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
4. Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
5. Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
6. Working with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
7. Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
8. Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
9. Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
10. Recording and reporting tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
11. Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
12. Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
13. Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
14. Bringing up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
15. Performing any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
1. Diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course. 2. Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage 3. Must have certificate in basic computer applications, At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise 1.Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision. 2. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili. 3. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects
Special Employment Condition
On Contract Basis
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 February 2023.