3 MIS Technicians
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Shinyanga , East Africa
|JOB ADVERT – MINE CONTROL TECHNICIAN (03 VACANCIES)|
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Mine Control Technicians to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his/her team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mine Control Superintendent
- To ensure that reliable and accurate data are captured into the management information system and that the data are analysed in real time to support decisions for the operational front-line leaders to maximize the equipment overall effectiveness.
- Assist in the formulation of underground mine logistics strategies, especially the allocation of equipment and crews to mine compliance to plan
- Keep in contact with mining crews to confirm their needs for whole shift with production requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with Mining operators and Supervisors.
- Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of mine operators, maintenance crews and equipment.
- Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders.
- Operate radio equipment
- Diploma in Mining Engineering or any other related courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Data Management in similar work environment
Skills / knowledge requirements:
- A strong personal commitment to implementation of proper safety, environmental and other policies, and procedures, with the ability to foster strong safety culture
- Strong ability to work with people from a wide range of nationalities and cultures
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with numbers
- Communication Skills in both English & Swahili
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Cultural translation
- Team Membership
- Computer skills, Excel, Access, and Word
- Analysis and diagnosis of data