3 Cane Supply Clerk at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
3 Cane Supply Clerk
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Ensure accurate records of all cane supply information and ensure they are easily traceable;
• Compiles the daily attendance of all cane supply employees and communicates to supervisor;
• Compiles the wages returns and submit to the cane supply supervisor for authorization;
• Compiles and prepares the monthly cane supply reports and submit to the cane supply supervisor;
• Compiles all cane supply overtimes and submit the reports to the cane supply supervisor for authorization;
• Maintains and update all cane supply records and ensure that all recruited labour do not exceed their contract terms and submit the weekly labour strength to the cane supply supervisor;
• Controls and maintains cane supply store;
• Ensure accurate master roll preparation and timely preparation of certificates for payments initiation;
• Maintains cane supply records and ensure its security; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and working experiences:
• Diploma in Agriculture/Statistics/Records Management or equivalent qualifications. Should have at least one (1) years’ experience in large scale agriculture.
• Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.