3 Biomedical Sales Engineers
ISW Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Biomedical Sales Engineer (3) Reporting to CEO
We are looking for an inventive biomedical engineer to join our company in order to manage installation, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and emergency equipment maintenance (EEM), developing and executing sales strategies to optimize sales growth, market penetration of instruments and consumables.
Biomedical Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities will include the following
• Installation and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment and software.
• Evaluating the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment and software.
• Troubleshoot problems arising in operations of machines and equipments
• Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment when needed.
• Providing technical support when needed
• Keep up-to-date service histories database of all biomedical machines and equipment.
• Training technicians, clinicians and other personel to use machines, equipment.
• Provide immediate technical support to customer when requested.
• Arrange presentation to customers for new machines and equipments in order to make familiar on benefit of the products.
• Perform planned preventative maintenance (PPM) as per PPM schedule to all installed instruments and respond immediately to EEM.
• Writing report and documents detailing potocols, standard of use, maintenance and repairs of biomedical equipment machines and software.
• Travel to visit potential customers, established new and maintaining existing relationship with customers managing and interpreting customer requirements.
Candidate Qualification, Skills and Key Competencies.
• Graduate Bachelor degree or diploma in biomedical engineering, biomedical science.
• Proven experience working within the field of biomedical engineer.
• Exceptional team working and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their– CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com indicating the region of interest.
ISW Group Ltd,
Corporate Business Office,
Plot No.13-15 JBlock M, Kijitonyanra,
Baganroyo Road, Dar es Salaam,
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 January 2023.