220 Investigation Officers II
The Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB)
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
Investigation Officers II (220 Posts)
• Applicants should possess three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Civil Engineering, Building Economics (Quantity Surveyor), Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering, Highway Engineering, Architecture, Computer science, Statistics, Law and Psychology Guidance and Counselling.
• Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
• Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
• Applicants who are registered by respective Professional Board(s) will be highly considered
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
o Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
o Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. o Standard VII Completion Certificate.
o Professional certificates from respective boards. o One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number is mandatory.
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not accepted.
• Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
• Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action.
• Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
• Applicants who were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
• Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
• Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
• Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
NOTE: All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any PCCB District Office as Director General will determine
Mode of Application
• All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal whose address is: www.pccb.go.tz/ajira and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
• All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
Deadline of Application: 10th February, 2023.