2 Tutorial Assistants (Records and Archives
Deadline of this Job:
03 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
1. This is a training post; the staff is required to undergo a Master degree training programme and attain a GPA of at least 4.0;
2. Undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
3. Understudy senior members, including attending lectures and seminars, tutorials and practical training;
4. Conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals;
5. Assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities; and
6. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and Experience
1. Holder of Bachelor degree in Records and Archives Management from an accredited and recognized institution with a GPA of at least 3.8 out of 5.0 or its equivalent. In addition, a candidate must have scored at least a B+ in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree