2 Standard Technicians Grade II -Pipe at Kinondoni Municipal Council
2 Standard Technicians Grade II -Pipe
Kinondoni Municipal Council
Deadline of this Job:
02 April 2023
Within Tanzania , Kinondoni , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drawing and interpreting piping system drawings;
• Making an estimate of pipeline maintenance costs;
• Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of pipes according to quality standards;
• Repair and maintenance of pipe systems;
• Conduct inspections and advise on water and sewage systems;
• Collaborating with other employees in fulfilling the Organization’s goals;
• Doing other work as directed by your leader.
Qualification and Experience
• Those who graduated form IV and qualified a three-year technical course from technical colleges recognized by the Government in one of the fields of Plumber.
• Those who graduated form VI and qualified for a two-year technical training from a college recognized by the Government in one of the fields of plumbing
• Holders of a Stage I technical test certificate in one of the plumbing fields from a technical college recognized by the Government,
• Holders of an ordinary Diploma in one of the fields of Plumbing from a College recognized by the Government.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate