2 Senior Accountant
tanzania Tobacco Board
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) was established through the Tanzania Tobacco Industry Act. No. 24/2011. Tanzania Tobacco Board is responsible for regulating and Coordinating activities necessary, advantages or proper for benefit of tobacco industry.
Tanzania Tobacco Board is inviting suitable and qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to TTB to apply for the following vacancies.
Senior Accountant II (2 posts)
TTB Head Office TBGS 8
Director of Finance
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance. Commerce or Business Administration (Majoring in Accountancy or Finance) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. The candidate must possess ACCA/CPA and registered with NBAA as Certified Public Accountant with at least seven (7) years working experience in related fields.
Duties and responsibilities
• To prepare accounting systems;
• To check accuracy of financial reports;
• To analyze and recommend on the Financial and management reports on budget, income and expenditure;
• To verify accounts receivables and payables;
• To prepare Fixed Assets Register;
• To cross check cheque list against voucher list;
• To control and monitor expenditure;
• To respond to Audit queries;
• To monitor and control corporate plan and budget;
• To prepare and update payroll and data sheet;
• To prepare debtors and creditors accounts;
• To prepare Financial Regulations and Accounting Manual and recommend amendments for improvement; and
• To perform any other duties related to as may be assigned time to time by the Immediate Supervisor
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Any interested Public Servants may apply and the application must fulfill the following:-
• Submit application letter with detailed curriculum Vitae indicating names, telephone number an email address.
• Submit Certified copies of certificates
• Submit one Passport size photo and contracts of three referees.
• Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Transfer is not a promotion, therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding and must state their check numbers.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
• The Authority will cover the transfer costs for those applicants who will be successful to the transfer process to TTB.
• The applicant who will submit his/her application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document, preferably in PDF format, and .
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover all the costs will be incurred in the process of acquiring the position applied for.
• Interested applicants should make sure their application reach to us by 6th April, 2023 through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . or to the following address
Tanzania Tobacco Board,
5 Kihonda Maghorofani – Bima Road,
P.O. Box 227,
N:B For any enquires please contact Mobile phone No: 0788127575