2 Ict Officer Grade II (Business Analyst)
e-Government Authority (eGa)
Deadline of this Job:
28 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To analyze and perform the Institutional business process modelling as well as their association with technology solutions;
• To analyze and document business processes and translate these into functional specifications.
• To act as a bridge between business groups with need or problem and the technology teams designing/offering a solution to a problem or need;
• To participate in analysis of user requirements, prototyping, and integration of technological components, testing and deployment.
• To participate in designing, development and implementation of enterprise wide applications for various channels (Web/Mobile/Desktop etc);
• To ensure business requirements are translated accurately into working technical designs;
• To participate in development of new systems, business processes re-engineering, strategy planning or potentially organizational change;
• To provide support in the implementation of e-Government initiatives throughout project life cycle;
• To involve in solution testing and evaluation as part of quality assurance and control and communicating the deliverables state to the users;
• To assist in the collection and consolidation of projects required information and data;
• To prepare and maintain technical and user documentations for various software functionalities;
• To train and support of software users for effective utilization of deployed systems;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution.
• Ability to capture , translate and communicate software business requirements to various project stakeholders
• Knowledge in project management;
• Working knowledge of various software languages PHP, Java, C/C++, .NET, Python will be added advantage.
• Knowledge in containerization and micro services application development approaches.
• Knowledge on JSON, XML, and other similar data exchange protocols.
• Knowledge on Database Management Systems including MySQL and PostgreSQL.
• Practical skills on Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD);
• Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance for developed ICT products/services;
• Understanding of Software engineering concepts & modelling techniques and methods;
• Possession of an ICT related certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM etc.) and/or certification in Project Management (PMP/PRINCE2 etc.) will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree