2 Credit Analysts
Maendeleo Bank PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ensure high quality and quantity standards of the Bank’s lending business while build up and maintain a high quality bank’s loan portfolio; and Actively participation in all relevant training measures and workshops organized and offered by the bank.
1. Receive and evaluate credit proposals from various MB Branches as per approved MB Credit Policy and Procedures.
2. Review submitted customer credit proposals to ensure that borrowers comply with established/approved credit risk policy and procedures.
3. Ensure that all handled credit proposals meet overall policy guidelines and BoT regulations. The credit proposals should clearly indicate on how identified credit risks are mitigated.
4. Receiving credit proposals from originating branch and recommends to the Management Credit Committee (MCC) for review and approvals/recommendation to Board Credit Committee (BCC) approval.
5. Participate in Management Credit Committee (MCC) meetings (where required) and will be assigned other duties and responsibilities as may be required to meet the goals and objectives of Maendeleo Bank Pic.
6. Taking down minutes of Management Credit Committee (MCC) and making follow-up on some deliberations.
7. Ensure generation of adequate reports for analysis of credit proposals/portfolio including but not limited to Loan in Pipelines, Pending proposals, Approved loans and credit files movement register.
8. Ensure that Credit Files of the approved loans are properly dispatched respective branch for preparation and signing of Loan Documents.
9. Review and recommend credit concentration limits for individual, counterpart and the bank on and off balance sheet where non-complied.
10. Ensure assessment of the credit proposal is adequate and analyse various identified credit risks faced.
11. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications required:
Holder of Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business studies, Law, Economics and/or finance with at least 1 year experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
This position carries a competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent through E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ; Subject of the e-mail SHOULD be title of the position applied for.
The deadline for submitting the application is 10 January 2022 or before 17.00 hours,
No scan copies of certificates are required at this point.