2 Assistant Tax Officers job at Alpha Associates Tanzania
2 Assistant Tax Officers
Alpha Associates Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Filling for statutory returns for clients.
• Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• To make sure that all clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
• To make sure that all clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
• To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
• To calculate and file provisional returns on behalf of clients
• To prepare and file SDL and PAYE on behalf of clients on time
• Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns e.g. NSSF monthly returns
• To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities ∙
• To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds on behalf of Clients ∙
• To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
• Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
• Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
• Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management or any other related fields Experience and skills required
• At least one year working experience in tax
• Ability to perform tax computation as per ITA 2004
• Ability to interpret and apply tax laws and Acts
• Ability to prepare objections, remission of interests and penalties – Ability to supervise tax audit for clients
• Ability to respond to tax findings raised by TRA
• Good knowledge on accounting
• Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email email@example.com
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.