2 Accountants job at Alpha Associates Tanzania
Alpha Associates Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Working closely with Head of Consultancy Unit, Human Resources Manager and Managing Director on preparing comprehensive action Plans.
• Prepare company and client financial reports as per applicable IFRSs and TFRS 1.
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Filling for statutory returns of the company and clients.
• Distribute and store all Mwanza office correspondences (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• To make sure that all company and clients monthly VAT returns are prepared and filed on time.
• To make sure that all Company and clients quarterly provisional tax payments are done on time.
• To remind all clients to pay taxes as assessed by TRA.
• To calculate and file provisional returns of the company and on behalf of clients
• To prepare and file Company monthly SDL and PAYE and on behalf of clients on time
• Prepare payroll and pension schemes returns of the company e.g. NSSF monthly returns
• To liaise with Arusha and Dar es Salaam office for smooth running office activities
• To prepare and calculate VAT credits for Refunds of the company and on behalf of Clients
• To make sure Alpha Associates company records and returns are kept intact
• Your working tool should be non-other than ERPNext system.
• Undertake any other activities as may be assigned by the Head of consultancy Unit, HR or Managing Director.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/finance or any other related field. Experience and skills required
• At least one year working experience in accounting/ finance
• Knowledge on IFRSs and IASs
• Knowledge on computer application especially MS excel in preparing financial statements
• Knowledge on application of ERP Next will be added advantage
• Knowledge on preparation of directors report
• Ability to manage account receivables and payables
• Perform company monthly bank reconciliation
• Knowledge on the use of EFD or VFD
• Ability to manage and prepare company and clients payrolls
• Knowledge on TFRS 1
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should address their applications to The Managing Director of Alpha Associates Tanzania Limited, P.O.Box 22366, 4th Floor, NHC-Acacia Building, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam, through email firstname.lastname@example.org
All submission of Application letters should be attached with CV’s and related academic certificates in a combined PDF format
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 February 2023.