17 Senior Pilots II Captain job at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Senior Pilots Captain
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the strategic business needs which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:-
Position: senior pilot (captain)-(17 posts)
Minimum entry qualifications and working experience:
• Must have flown with more than 3500 flying hours with an Airline Transport Pilot License, Multi Engine and Instrument Rating.
• Must have 1000 hours as a Pilot in Command and an experience of handling a minimum of 20 tons equipment or above with a good performance.
• Must hold a valid TCAA Medical Certificate.
• Must have successfully completed the appropriate Flight Training Courses according Operations Manual Part D and Manufacturer training manuals.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for safety of the aircraft, its occupants and cargo pre, during and post flight.
• Maintain a high standard of discipline, appearance, uniformity and promptness of Co-pilots and Cabin Crew.
• Determine the achievement of commercial aspects of flights safety is not impaired to obtain additional revenue load for the Company.
• Ascertain that Flight Plans. Notam, Fleet Notices. Weather and any pertinent documentation and service items that flight may require are briefed.
• Verify that the loading of aircraft being performed in accordance with laid down procedures.
• Report all incidents and accidents.
• Verify that all documents/certificates required being on board the aircraft are available and valid.
• Report any Flight delays of flights.
• Accept and sign for diplomatic mail, precious cargo and supervise stowage aboard the aircraft and handover to destinations.
• Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
i. A curriculum vitae (CV),
ii. Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council-NECTA)
iii. Two recent passport size photographs
iv. A full size picture dressed in business attire for Cabin Crew
v. Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
vi. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application