14 Machine operators
Qwihaya General Enterprises Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Iringa , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
14 Machine operators
1. Excavator Operators-Position 6.
2. Dozer Operators-Position 2
3. Wheel locker operators- Position 4
4. Rock Drilling-Position 2
• Using the machine properly according to the position he requested.
• Proper inspection of the machine before and after work
• To carry out small repairs of the plant
• To be ready to perform the tasks assigned to him
Qualifications of the applicant
• To have a fourth form certificate and Class license
• To have experience, expertise. knowledge without causing accidents
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• application letter.
• Resume of the applicant (CV)
• Professional certificates
• Driver’s license
• Local government letter
• Letters of three (3) guarantors working in the government along with a copy of their work IDs.
• Photo of the applicant (Passport Size).
NB. For drivers, the deadline for sending job applications is 2711212022
NB: General Conditions for All Jobs.
I. All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and must not exceed 45 years of age.
II. All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
III. Applicants should attach a detailed CV with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as letters from three reliable referees.
IV. v. All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates. details. copies of certificates of the fourth form and the sixth form for those who have reached that level and certificates of various trainings based on the qualifications of the relevant work. These connections should be pressed equally to eliminate the possibility of falling or getting lost.
V. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/D1ploma/Certificates Form IV and VI examination certificate.
VI. Three recent passport size photos with NIDA number.
VII. Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, documents for the results of the fourth and sixth forms (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
VIII. Submission of information and falsifying characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action.
IX. The deadline for receiving application letters is 20/01/ 2023
X. In Addition, The Delivery of Letters by Hand in The Offices of Qwihaya General Ent Ltd Is Not Allowed.
XI. Applications can be written in Kiswahili or English and sent by mail: email@example.com to the following address.
Qwihaya Gen Ent Ltd, Human Resource Officer,
Qwihaya Gen Ent Ltd,
Human Resource Officer,
Pobox 106, Mafinga,
NB: Experience in Coal Industry Will Get Priority.